Baldman Games is committed to providing an environment for games that enables everyone to safely participate and seek the greatest enjoyment. To promote a safe and inclusive environment for everyone, all attendees are expected to adhere to the following Code of Conduct. This governs all players, DMs, and other staff of the event.
Members must conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to the enjoyment and safety of everyone:
- Avoid excessively vulgar, sexual, or mature language and subjects or pictures/graphics depicting them.
- Let other attendees speak and avoid talking over or interrupting others.
- Avoid excessive cross-talk that is not relevant to the game being played.
- Allow other players to get the attention of the Gamemaster.
- Discourage others from using social media to bully, shame, or intimidate other members.
- Avoid outside conversations during game play. If you must take an outside call or message, please excuse yourself from the table until it is completed.
- Obtain active consent before recording or streaming parts of the event where other participants can be individually identified.
Aggressive behavior is grounds for immediate removeal from our games and community spaces. Aggressive behavior includes any of these:
- Threats of physical aggression
- Use of racial, gender-based, cultural, or other slurs against other community members
- Derogatory commentary on a person’s looks, age, dress, linguistic tradition, religion, ethnicity, sexuality, gender, or gender identity (among others)
- Harassment of other community members or threats thereof
Sexual harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate removal and banning. Sexual harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Vulgar or sexual language, comments, gestures, or jokes
- The display of sexually explicit objects or messages
- Unwelcome remarks of a sexual nature directed at another participant or their characters
- Persistent sexual or romantic advances without the other person’s willing participation
Participants who feel unsafe due to the words or actions of others should contact us immediately.
- Code of conduct violations can be anonymously reported at https://forms.gle/TC7rB6kPkBD7dhrP6.
- Members who notice disruptive or unsafe behavior may attempt to make the person exhibiting the behavior aware of their actions (if they feel safe doing so). Members who feel uncomfortable bringing the behavior to the attention of the person exhibiting the behavior should notify a staff members immediately.
- Gamemasters have the right to ask disruptive players to leave the table and speak with an event administrator.
- Event administrators have the right to remove disruptive, aggressive, or disrespectful attendees from all events run by Baldman Games with no further recourse permitted.
- If a Gamemaster is not assisting you properly or is responsible for permitting violations of the Code of Conduct, please speak to an Admin immediately.
- No one is exempt from these rules and all allegations will be taken seriously.