Welcome true believers to Virtual D&D Weekends!!!! As the world continues to change, and how we game evolves, we are excited to partner with Wizards of the Coast to launch this new monthly D&D program.
Starting this November 13th to 15th, we will be organizing a huge weekend celebration of D&D games, friends, hanging out, and other exciting surprises that will then repeat each month into 2021 and beyond. The newest released seasonal content, epics, special events, and CCC content from the D&D Adventurers League (AL) as well as non-AL content and even older editions of D&D games will be available as the program ramps up and expands. All available from the comfort of your own home, no mask required (but please wear one when stocking up on snacks to prepare for the weekend).
Dungeon Master’s Rock!!!!
Programs like these are only possible due to our awesome legions of DM’s who put in countless of hours of work honing their craft, preparing adventures and platforms for their games, and sometimes even spending vacation days from work to help out. We like to think we have some of the best, if not the best, DM’s in the land and it’s time we recognize that fact.
- All games for Virtual D&D Weekend will have a set cost associated with it. This will be equivalent to what many would pay for an in-person game at a larger convention. This represents that running games online takes as much, if not more, effort and time then running in person.
- Where does this ticket money go? To the DM’s and staff of course. That’s right!!! DM’s in this program will be getting paid.
- More information on how this works and how to signup will be available in the links below as each month’s show goes live for DM registration.
- Standard 4 hour adventure – $15
- Standard 2 hour adventure – $8
- Learn to Play Adventure – $4
At times we may also have special events or epics with different costs. We may also offer tickets that are for multiple adventures (such as a $50 ticket to play an entire Trilogy, with the same DM and players, at predetermined set times). Make sure to look carefully before purchasing.
Due to online gaming taking a little longer, and sometimes technical difficulties causing problems, 4 hour games will be placed in a 5 hour time block to run and 2 hour game in a 2 1/2 hour time block. This way a little time taking with a player having some tech issues at the start of a game will not make the sessions rushed.
Head to the Yawning Portal to see what registrations are currently open.
Checkout our current schedule of future events.
Join our Baldman Games Player Discord to keep up to date.